Connect with the family at Sibaya Coastal Precinct
The Sibaya Coastal Precinct offers the perfect balance for an exceptional family lifestyle with its mild climate all year round, ocean access, close proximity to King Shaka International Airport, upmarket family-friendly gated developments and estates, and a selection of top schools close by. Its natural beauty is absolutely stunning.
Connect with the family here with a full range of options for healthy and relaxed recreation:
- The Sibaya Casino and Entertainment Kingdom resort is an African interactive experience for the whole family with its grand-scale fantasy environment that includes casinos, a hotel and lodge, a comprehensive spectrum of restaurants and bars, and world class shows and events throughout the year. The award winning Mangwanani Private African Day Spa features personalized treatments that are based on traditional African healing therapies.
- Barn Swallow viewing at Mount Moreland during the Barn Swallow migration months of November and March (weather permitting).
- Dining at Mundo Vida, Bel Punto, Sandbar, FOAM, La Casa Nostra, and Spice.
- Choice of shore-fishing, deep-sea fishing and river fishing.
- Dolphin sightings take place between July to November.
- The natural tidal pool in Umdloti provides a safe swimming environment for young children.
- Surfing at Newsel, Umdloti and Selection Beach.
- Kiteboarding near the Umdloti lagoon.
- Horse riding at Shortlands Riding School.
- Take a stroll along the nature trail in the Umhlanga Nature Reserve.
- Holla Trails provides great cycling and running trails for the family.